Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Andrew's getting OLD!!!!!!

Welcome to the next decade, Andrew! Your 30th to be exact. As was stated before, you're getting old. Need a cane? How about Mom's walker?
Seriously though, I do hope you have a great day on this your 30th birthday. Have fun, but not too much without me. Any chance it includes either of these two favorite activities that we have in common: Heroscape? Aquarium fish or plant shopping? Maybe not with Ami visiting.....
Let us know what you're doing and how much you enjoyed it!

Love ya!

Biggest--er, Oldest Bro.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

5 comments:

Christopher said...

Oops! I meant to say THIRD decade, not 30th! I guess you're older than we thought, Drewfus. How about 300--that's the only way it could be your 30th decade...
Isn't that typical of me.....

Andrew said...

Yes, yes it is. No, my day didn't have any of those things. It did have a party in it though. I'm glad I didn't have to work tonight, that wouldn't of been any fun. Thanks for the b-day wishes.

Mom said...

Hey Guy! You didn't tell us what you did only what you didn't. How was the cake? Did folks come up with enough candles on such an important milestone? Or did they just go with what went with the cake from here? Anyway, hope your 30th year brings lots of blessings and a few new adventures. Seems like only last week you and I were shooting baskets (trying to, that is) and playing ball in the driveway after the big kids went off to school! I thought you were amazing for an almost three-year-old! Actually you are still amazing! Love you MORE with every year.

Erin said...

Happy Birthday!! We love you!
The AZ bunch

Andrew said...

The cake is good! Thank you! Very few candles were used. At the party, we played "Apples to Apples" and "Catch Phrase." Ami took some pictures there.