Saturday, February 28, 2009

Indian Summer

Well -- Dad took me to his favorite store to buy a digital camera. I feel like so much more of a legitimate person! Here I share with you the very first photos from my new camera... and nature's gifts to Okies with spring fever.

5 comments:

Andrew said...

Nice Pics, Ami!!! Thank you for sharing them. Especially with up here getting almost five inches of snow today.

Erin said...

Gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Great resolution, Ami. Tell us more about your camera.

Jeremy said...

Cool Pics... I need a new camera myself. Since I dropped mine in the Illinois River about two years ago. Suprisingly It still works and takes photos, but it gives all a heavenly glow...

Ami said...

It's the Kodak M1033 Easy Share digital camera in "Red Rouge" featuring 10.0 megapixels, 3x optical zoom, and Smart Capture...which automatically adjusts the mode to the situation, (light, distance, focus) even if the object is but centimeters away.