Sunday, December 28, 2008
suggestion
I've noticed the movie and book review sections have gotten so long that only the three or so most recent posts are visible. Can we delete the older reviews so that more posts are immediately visible. I know you can open older posts, but a post usually gets no discussion if this is the case.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I've noticed that it only keeps the posts that were within the last week. If the posts are older than that then it drops to this history. The movie and book reviews don't effect the posts. They have been showing ten each since there has been ten posts on each. If you get into those histories you will see even more movie and book reviews.
The wedding pics I posted didn't make it a full week. But even if you're right Andrew, I'm interested in whether those settings can be changed.
I'm on it.
Post a Comment