Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Changes...

I have to say that it's kinda weird being married... but it's nice. There's just a lot I have to get used to. More dishes, more laundry, learning to share (I did pass kindergarten - but, as my students would say, I've slept since then), a new name (I should have practiced signing that one like those silly girls in middle school do), etc. But it's also very nice to have someone around, and to have a priesthood holder in the house!

I also just wanted to share something I just heard on tv. I'm listening to the Oak Ridge Boys Family Christmas. The first song they performed was called "Inconvenient Christmas". You may have heard it before but this was the first time I remember hearing it. I found it on Youtube and I just keep listening to it. "The most inconvenient Christmas ever was was the first one when God came so far to give himself to us." It really is a very neat song. You should listen to it when you get a chance. I love all of you!

3 comments:

Christopher said...

Indeed, I saw some of that the other night, too. I found that interesting, too. However, it's more correct to say the Son of God or Christ. However, many Christians do not recognize any difference--SIGH.
This is the YOUTUBE Christmas performance that I like, a lot!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Fe11OlMiz8

Watch it, it is a lot of fun.

April Dawn said...

That is crazy! I just finished watching that one three times when I read your comment! I heard on the radio this morning and had to look it up when I got home. I love it too!

Jeremy said...

I had to read the post a second time to notice that. I've also heard other christmas music were others say that "God the Father came down to die for our sins" But it is a great blessing that we know the difference. That the Son of God was the one who died so that we my live.