Sunday, October 12, 2008
and the score is...
Jeremy, 9, A.J., 7, Ami, 4, Grandma, 4, the rest of you, 0. This week's question (trivia type) is worth 5 points, it is: put the following # in expanded form using exponents. 5,789 This week I also decided to give you a BONUS CHANCE! (everybody who participates in this one will get points) c 1 c 2 c 3 c 4 c 5 Choose a box, a number of points is hidden behind each box. Ian
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
5x10 to the third then, 700+80+9 A.J.
For the bonus chance I choose the last box. A.J.
5.789x10 to the power of three " You need to ask the question with more detials. I'm not sure what your looking for."
For the bonus I chose the third box. Jeremy
5x10 to the third + 7x10 to the second + 8x10 + 9x10 to the zero.
box 2
Mom already got the expanded form, but I choose #4.
number 3 on the bonus chance = caleb
Grandma gets 5 points, and it is now time to uncover the boxes. Box 1 has 4 points, box 2 has 3 points, box 3 has 1 point, box 4 has 2 points, and box 5 has 5 points. Ian
Post a Comment