After seventeen plus years in Broken Arrow Public School and then Brigham Young University-Idaho, formerly Ricks College, our Ami Lynn Blamires joins the ranks of young women prepared to take on the world and its challenges and rewards. We welcome her with open arms and great expectations as she moves out to find her own place in Life!
On July 18th, 2008 in Rexburg, Idaho commencement was held for the summer semester graduates. Graduation events were attended by Ami's parents Gary and Nancy Kay Blamires and sister April.
The actual diploma arrived here and was presented Sunday, August 17, 2008 with toasts and applause for the graduate.
6 comments:
It's always nice to have the actual paper that says your are a graduate. I still don't know that feeling.
I don't know the feeling either! Congrats! We're so proud of you!
I know that feeling. It's in the garage somewhere...
Andrew, why don't you have yours yet?
I was wondering when someone would catch that.
Nicely done, Ami.
Post a Comment