Friday, August 1, 2008


9 comments:

Christopher said...

And the significance of this fence post is....?! Inquiring minds want to know!

Brenda said...

I'm with Chris. At the risk of tarnishing the artistic vision, what's the story morningglory?

Anonymous said...

It's a post.

Andrew said...

It's not JUST a post!!! It's a gnarly!!

Anonymous said...

Nobody got it.

April Dawn said...

I like posts! I like both kinds of posts. Put the two together and I'm one very happy camper! Hmm. Tents have posts.

Ami said...

I think it's clever! I just wasn't around to comment on it before all the... non-getting it. :o) That's a sweet new post, man!

Christopher said...

Yep, got it now, Derek. But it's definitely not a NEW post, now is it?!

Mom said...

Derek, I loved the "new post" as soon as I saw it, but what I liked even more was that Andrew called it "gnarly". Great observation, Andrew!