Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Help
Wow. I really don't want to write my little post after reading Chris's, but I need input. Jeremy and I want to make sure we pick a date when everyone can be here, we're debating between sometime around November and sometime around March. Yeah, I know it doesn't really make much sense, but that's me! When would it be easier for you to be here?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
We are excited and flexible, of course. Two miles is a long way away, though...;-P
November sounds good...the 'Sooner' the better!
Shar suggests get everyone's input, make a decision, then both of you pray about it.
I suggest you have some good dessert. That's all.
I understand the situation from our talking on the phone earlier this week.
Andrew, you didn't answer the question.
My life is about as unpredictable as it gets, but I'd say between Thanksgiving and the end of January. Or you could get married the week before Thanksgiving, go on your honeymoon, and be back in time for Thanksgiving.
We're having this baby either the
8th or the 10th of October, so if you could give me a month before I have to travel that would be great. If you can't, I reckon I'll manage.
Actually, Brenda, I did. Just not on here. April and I talked about it on Tuesday on the phone.
Try Wednesday. I didn't talk to anybody on the phone on Tuesday. I was thousands of feet above the ground!
It's been a long week!! Days run together.
I say the sooner the better. I'm sounding like a mom here, but once you get engaged the temptation is always stronger. So just get married!
Thank you for your input!
Post a Comment