Wednesday, June 25, 2008

kind of funny...

I just thought you guys might enjoy a slightly funny and kind of ironic story. I guess ironic isn't the best word...you decide!
Mom, Dad, Derek, Erin, and I were playing Imaginiff. They decided to include Jeremy's name on the board since we had extra spaces. When it was my turn I could have picked either Dad or Jeremy. Since Jeremy hadn't been picked yet, and Dad encouraged me to, I picked him. I have to say I was just a little embarassed to do it about him, but oh well! I drew the card, "Imaginiff Jeremy were giving a goodnight kiss on the first date." I was laughing so hard I couldn't even read it out loud. I had to let Dad do it. What are the chances?

And no I haven't forgotten that I promised pictures. So here are a couple. I'll even show you the jewelry box he made for me. The other picture is a little blurry and he moved, but, deal with it! :)

3 comments:

Mom said...

For the record, I am the one who took the picture of Jeremy and April and it doesn't do Jeremy justice. And the game thing was really fun.

Ami said...

It's true. He's a cutie. Also, that IS an ironic story. Speaking of games...we're going to need to play a lot of them when I get home. NOBODY HERE WILL PLAY GAMES WITH ME! And not just boggle... I've tried Phase 10 and Apples to Apples, too. All they ever want to do is watch movies.

Brenda said...

I can't get enough people to play games with me, either. It's a dying art.