Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Whew!

Hey did you do this just for me? I tried again this morning to make it thru the creating an account mumbo jumbo and got no further/farther than last night, in fact, not as far.  Oh, well!  Someday I'll get this figured out.  Thanks for getting such a quick start--no grass growing under your feet or behind your ears or between your toes or whatever the saying is. 
We are in for a clear and warm day with lots of wind again.  Everything in the yard needs trimming.  So guess what I am doing today.   Phelan and Logan are coming for a while since Shar has an appointment this morning.  We will be getting our vitamin D dose for the week.  Travel safely.  Love you.  Mom

1 comment:

Ami said...

Um... I had you in mind when I did it, yes. :o) But I also thought it would be helpful to anyone who couldn't get through right away!