Tuesday, May 11, 2010

TODAY IAN IS THIRTEEN YEARS OLD!

CONGRATULATIONS TO IAN (AND HIS PARENTS) ON THIS ADVENTURE INTO A WHOLE NEW WORLD OF TEENAGER-IN-THE-HOUSE! We look forward to updates. Someone else will have to come up with the cake. I don't even know where to find such a thing. But I just want to be sure you know that we love you and wish you very good things in YOUR "new year".
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, IAN!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Yea! Happy Birthday! I can't believe you're 13! I remember you when you were born-such a tiny thing and now you're soo big! I probably say that every year. Get used to it. On your 30th birthday I'll say the same thing!

Christopher said...

We cannot believe he is 13 either. Just yesterday he was 6 months old, right? And Brenda watched him at the Institute building while Shar and I went to class...that was yesterday, right? Oh how the years just speed on by. I'd like to give those years a ticket, myself. Much too fast--what's the speed limit around here, anyway?