Monday, June 15, 2009

For those of you who might feel a little homesick for Oklahoma's thunderstorms, I thought you might like to see this picture. Friday morning, we had an amazing thunderstorm roll in! I was the stereotypical okie who stood outside watching the ominous clouds roll in while Jeremy sat inside all safe and sound working on a card for his mother. It was so awesome! I stood there watching as the clouds seemed to literally roll in from the NW and then come down on top of me. This is what they looked like behind me. So cool!

5 comments:

Andrew said...

Nice clouds!! I have gotten to see the clouds, but we haven't had a good thunderstorm in years!

Erin said...

That is really pretty. We usually have a wall of dust before storms and everyone has to take shelter if he doesn't want gritty teeth and eyes.

Mom said...

That was great, April! So glad you caught it. It was so dark at our house that the street lights came on and then it just poured down. And all that terrific deep rumbling thunder....! Very NICE!

Jeremy said...

Pretty! I have always loved the weather here except the humidity. Whats wronge with gritty teeth and eyes Erin. Just kidding! Reminds me of Iraq and Afghanistan which is why the military does its trainning in Arizona I bet...

Anonymous said...

Great picture, April. Thanks for posting.