Well, no one has written in a week, so here I am, writing. This is me...writing. :)
This week, I finally showed the dvd that Andrew made for the wedding to my students. It was really fun watching them watch it. I even had one class put a story together with my baby pictures. Sadly, it involved my family giving me away at a young age. (The picture of me with a bow on my head.) One of my students thinks Ami is hot and another student thinks she should get her cosmetology license and make it her career! It was neat when my students asked where the wedding pictures were taken. I got to tell them just a teeny tiny bit about temples. Actually, all I got to tell them was that temples are more special than churches. But, hey! That's something.
Saturday, March 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment