Monday, October 6, 2008

Announcement Pics

Well, Jeremy and I have not decided on a picture for our announcements. So, we thought we could get your opinions. These are a few that we liked.



#1
#2 I might have been tickling him.
#3
#4

9 comments:

Erin said...

We vote #4. You guys look great!

Andrew said...

I say, #1 or #4.

Brenda said...

What a cute couple. Mom votes for #1. I vote for either #1 or #4.

Mom said...

such cute smiles! You might think they liked each other.

Ami said...

You already know my vote! :)

Christopher said...

I think I will side for #1.

Looking good!

Erin said...

Yes I'm nosey! I love #1 and think it would be cute in a frame, but #4 is more artistic and formal (and good-looking) and would be perfect for an announcement.

Ami said...

Okay... just to be clear, I told her I liked #4 the best. I don't think it was originally in the running...

Gary L. Blamires said...

I like #1 best but I think #4 would be good too. Jeremy