Sunday, August 17, 2008

Possible Wedding Date! Yay!

Jeremy and I have finally come to a decision. We finally had to think of it in well, maybe a kind of silly little way, but it worked! I finally asked him, do we want to be married during Christmas or do we want to not be married during Christmas? So, we're getting married in November! Pending Temple availability, we're looking at November 22nd. Yay! I think our backup plan is Nov. 15th, but Mom likes the idea of having a little extra time after the Arizona trip.

7 comments:

Brenda said...

Not that it necessarily matters, but November 22 is Shandolynne's birthday. Just FYI. I'm with Mom. I like the idea of more time, too.

Brenda said...

Also if you get married on the 22nd, every 7 years or so your anniversary will be on Thanksgiving. (I know that also from Shandolynne's b-day.)

Brenda said...

Also...just kidding. I don't really have anything else.

Erin said...

Looks like Derek will have to "go it alone". Wish we could be there too!

Ami said...

I'll try to be there

Christopher said...

I know, Ami. It may be very difficult to attend, but I have confidence that we can manage...:P

Congrats! November is a great choice. Of course, I would have thought December to be a great choice too, but I'm so biased!

Mom said...

Would love to have everyone here, but none of the possibilities met everyone's schedule. We'll still have to find something for everyone to do for the big event!