I just got home from the Singles' Western Dance and I sat down at this computer and started thinking. What is that "boom-di-ada" song the we used to sing? Anyway, most of it came back to me and the rest I found on the internet! Yay!
I love the mountains, I love the rolling hills
I love the flowers, I love the daffodils
I love the firelight, When all the lights are low
Boom-di-ada (4x)
Of course I can't send you the tune via internet, but if you have trouble remembering that part, just give me a call again! Love y'all! (teehee)
Sunday, June 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Um... the tune is on the Discovery Channel commercial I posted in my post entitled "the World is Awesome". :o)
Thank you! We decided to do "For the Beauty of the Earth" from the wedding scene on Little Women (Yeah, I know, and the hymn book...) but thanks for working on it. I personally am glad to have those lyrics. I remembered the tune, just not all the words.
Aww.. girls camp. To be back there again would be like gold in my hands...
Post a Comment