Wednesday, May 21, 2008

The Name Game (saga) Continues

My plan from yesterday is not being well-received. Big surprise. It seems Matt is bound and determined for this baby to have a means-nothing name, so there is quite a debate brewing here. What are your thoughts on the names Taye (rhymes with Kay) and Keegan?

6 comments:

Andrew said...

UMMMMM......... No!!!!

Mom said...

Wouldn't Keegan be one of those "trendy" names you were talking about. I like Tye more than Taye. But the person makes the name more than the name makes the person. This boy will make a name for himself no matter what you guys decide to call him!

Brenda said...

No on both?! Not helpful...

Andrew said...

Truthfully, I don't like either name, but I do agree with what mom said.

Ami said...

I'm not gonna lie, Bren... that kid would have to have some seriously awesome personality. Taye like... O-Taye? Actually I think there's a really hot supermodel named Taye Diggs. Maybe that would work. Keegan not so much.

April Dawn said...

I like Keegan. I don't know what's wrong with everybody else.