
My usual fabric softener is Downy Ultra, the Chamomile and lemon verbena scent. I think it must be what heaven smells like. Every time I open the bottle, I can't help but breathe deeply and relax a little. Smelling this particular fabric softener has been a highlight of the laundry-doing portion of my life. However, since money has been tight lately, I have not been buying my usual fabric softener. I have been making do with the dryer sheets I have in my cupboard. This weekend I decided it was in the budget to again purchase my favorite fabric softener. I hate to admit it, but I was excited (that's how good this stuff smells). Until I discovered the store no longer stocks it. *sigh*
Happy Memorial Day!
5 comments:
None of the stores stock it? Or just that one?
I hate it when that happens...Such disapointment. By the way, what is the update on your Kitty Saga?
We had lots of people over today and set up to entertain in the chimenae part of the yard. The weather was nice.
Stuff like that happens to me all the time!! It's like the stores are out to get you.
My favorite concealer is no longer being produced. :o( That's a huge bummer.
Can I come and crash the Blamires family blog? Thanks for coming out of hiding (at least on Arbee's blog) so I know where you are! ;)
Post a Comment